Diamond Tuck Point Saw Blade is a lot like a diamond blade in appearance. It is composed up of a heat treated steel core and has powder metal/diamond dust segments. The only difference is these tucks are a bit thicker than diamond blades, due to the purpose they serve. Diamond Tuck Point Saw Blade are mortar removal tools used for crack repair by decorative and restoration contractors, and allows you to prep stone, granite, marble, concrete, brick, block and pavers for new joints and brick cleaning.
1) Specification is complete and varied.
2) Never mark the stone and burns the surface of the stone
3) Good balance assures excellent grinding effect
4) Long lifespan and stable performance
5) Competitive price and superior quality
6) Excellent service
Different arbor sizes and segment specifications are available upon request.
Other types can be processed according to drawings and samples provided by customers.