A diamond grinding cup wheel is a metal-bonded diamond tool with diamond segments welded or cold-pressed on a steel (or other metal, such as aluminum) wheel body
Diamond grinding cup wheels are usually mounted on concrete grinders to grind abrasive building materials like concrete, granite and marble.
1) Fast & Aggressive Removal with a Smooth Finish;
2) Single & double grinding wheel;
3) Diamond grinding wheels are mainly used for grinding and polishing;
4) Grinding functional well;
5) High efficiency and quality;
6) Competitive price;
7) Professional quality,strict quality control.
Application: Granite, marble, concrete, cement / motar.
Machinery: Angle grinder, hand held grinders and floor polishing machine.
Different arbor sizes and segment specifications are available upon request. Other types can be processed according to drawings and samples provided by customers.